Joan Moats has been in the luxury real estate business for nearly seventeen years, and has a variety of experience in all aspects of buying and selling high-end, luxury, real estate with distinguished personal service.
Her experience in small business management and financial planning helps her provide additional service to her clients, whether doing a 1031 exchange, reviewing property absorption rates, calculating market value or analyzing historical inventory cycles.
Some highlights of her career include:
- Management of several portfolios, heavy in residential and commercial real estate, with over $50MM in assets.
- Top Producer - Peak Performers Club
- Standard of Excellence Award
- Managed the financial side of a very successful real estate business for five years.
- Built a successful accounting/bookkeeping business and provided streamline consulting to small businesses.
- Under Contract Ski-in/Ski-out Home—$2.5M
- Sold Luxury Ski-in/Ski-out Home - $3.2M
- Sold Golf Course Home - $2M
- Sold Luxury Shock Hill Town Home - $1.6M
- Sold Ski-in/Ski-out Town Home - $1.3M
- Commercial Sales/Lease Experience
- Double-side a Gold Mine Tour Business - $4.2M
- Sold Hostel - $4.4M
- Sold Apartment complex - $2.7M
- Under Contract Frisco commercial - $1.2M